This seasonal update shows our signature Raffy I slipper in red. The raffia is first dyed, then hand-woven to create this exceptional shoe.
Beige soft skin leather
Sizing and Fit
- In general, we run true to size.
- Slight differences from style to style largely dependant on the thickness of the fabric
- Recommend to size up for wider feet and down for a narrow foot
- For an optimal fit and comfort, there should be a little room between the heel and the edge of the shoe
Caring for Zynes
- Given the handmade nature of the product and the delicate nature of some of the materials used, they are not recommended for wear in muddy or wet areas.
- Keep the slipper toes stuffed with the paper they came with to ensure they keep their shape
- Store them in the accompanying shoe bag to ensure that the natural fiber is protected when not in use.
- Show your summer feet some love by moisturizing them every day with a lotion, cream or oil to make them ready for your natural raffia fiber shoes.